My sincere gratitude goes to Gys, Orbs Delight, and Wanda for my first three nominations for the “Blog of the Year 2012” award. They all have been nominated more than once for the award and I believe they deserve the six stars (as you will soon gather from the info below). I encourage you, my dear friends, to stop by at their respective blogs.
Together, you all are a wonderful bunch…blessings to our blogging community.
BLOG OF THE YEAR 2012 AWARD
(Most of this has been copied. It is suggested that you do the same…makes posting easy!)
- Do you know a blog that deserves an award?
- Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
- Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
- Would you like to give them an award this year?
- Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and name/tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award
- Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award-http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join The Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information, check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
So here are the blogs I wish to pass on this award:
- ArdentPT Sweta is incredible. She’s a physical therapist, who selflessly continues to enlighten us about the human health and ways to better living.
- Poetictwist Oh…I call them my fashionista blog. I love fashion and the arts behind it. No wonder I can’t get enough of them.
- Gys Lady of France…that’s what I’ll call her when we meet. Her poems of love and faithful devotion just takes my breath away. In French and English, she’s just…sweet!
- Orbsdelight Aha! As a boy, I’ve always believed that we are not alone. There are secrets and wonders in nature (and in the cosmos) we haven’t yet discovered. To read Orbs blog is a blessing in my lifetime.
- Wanda Wanda is gem. From many miles away, she continues to connect with her readers through literature and poetry of her fatherland (Poland). Truly she’s blessed with a rich culture and literature.
- Professions for Peace (Gina) Gina is a wonderful woman, writer, and activist for world peace.
- History of the Ancient World For my love of history…ancient history with basic truth.
NOTE: The list (above) doesn’t mean that you all haven’t touched my life in one way or the other. Because some of you do not accept these kind of awards, I’ve cut long list to seven names.
Congrats to you all!
THE VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD
When the sun sets, all you have done will certainly follow you home.
Sage’s blog is not just about stories and poems. His style and use of English endears him to many, including readers like me who do not speak English as their first language (mother tongue). Before I go on with the rest of the details, why not take a while to drop by and see for yourself what a great writer and blogger he is.
Wanda is gem. From many miles away, she continues to connect with her readers through literature and poetry of her fatherland (Poland). Truly she’s blessed with a rich culture and literature. What more can I ask than to follow her ardently. I bet you would like to do the same. Please drop by and have a look at her blog.
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I still don’t know how to swim. Some of my friends don’t even know about this, so let’s say it’s our lil’ secret
- Zodiac says I was born while the sun was in Taurus.
- There is nothing as beautiful as looking at the early morning sun.
- Uzo means “Good road/God bless your journey.” But it can also signify “Get out of the way!” LOL
- If I should wake up with three things in a desert, let me do so with my bible, mat, and boots.
- Life is a complete story. So before I’m gone, let me be my biographer, leaving the last chapter to whomsoever my life has touched the most.
- My own quote: “Keep the one who says: ‘Nice work, but you are not there yet. Remember, failure is very a good stalker.’”
I may have to break the rules here….
Please check out their blogs…their posts are full of wisdom and insight. There is always something new to learn.
Finally, I want to say that without your input, comments, or likes, there will be no 85 Degrees. I’d have stopped a long time ago. I LOVE YOU ALL and in the spirit of the season I want to wish you luck, peace, love, and prosperity in all you do.