Thanks a million to Samir who nominated 85 Degrees for the One Lovely Blog Award. Honestly, I was thinking that it was me and my yo-yo (pun intended) stories in a community full of interesting, creative, and well-educated people. Anyway, it’s an honour. I encourage you all to visit the very friendly and inspirational Samir at Cecile Writers. Together with his writer friends, they promote intercultural writing and are eager to seek out new talents. Currently they run an online magazine where writers in such category can get their work(s) published. I see them publishing some of my works in the near future. Before I pass on the torch…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT UZOMA:
- Highlife. Aside from the western forms of music like rock, jazz, pop, soul, and so on (most of which I enjoy a lot), this genre speaks differently to me because it takes me straight to my root.
- I have an Alsatian dog. His name is Jazz.
- Most of my stories come at odd hours. I usually like to write them down early in morning.
- Soccer! How can I forget the wonderful game? My favourite football team is Manchester United. And I still miss CR-7.
- If wishes were like airplanes, the world will be full of happy people.
- I find new delicacies irresistible.
- Movies—season movies…I just can’t get enough of them! Some at the top (for me) are Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, and 24.
Now, it’s hard to nominate other fifteen people because there are many beautiful blogs out there with quality posts. To keep my brain from imploding, I’ve decided to go along with three things that interest me the most—arts, writing, and photography. So…
- Sue ann’s balcony
- DeeKooDee stories
- Violet gallery
- Siren and Muses
ETA: My inability to pass on the torch to new nominees (as some of the listed bloggers have declined receiving the award) will linger for quite a while. Maybe into the New Year because of a busy schedule ahead. Thank you.