Thank you to Gys who have nominated 85 Degrees for the Reader Appreciation Award. Many thanks as well to Sweta and Alethea who also nominated my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award respectively. These ladies run exceptional blogs that are worth following—even in my sleep, LOL…just kidding…You all, my dear readers, are worth the while. As a blogger, I am happy to see my award chest filled with shiny sweet awards! So, before I invite you guys to the table, I encourage you all to stop by their respective blogs and see what a positive influence they can be.
The Reader Appreciation Award
Here are the rules for this award:
- Assign your top 5 bloggers who have commented the most.
- Be grateful.
- You cannot award the prize to someone who already has it.
- Do not forget to inform the bloggers involved with this award.
- If you do not want to spend the money, no problem. Just admire it.
I’d like to pass on the award to:
And if she were accepting awards she would definitely be on the list because she was the first who placed a comment on 85 Degrees (and still does). I’m talking of no other person than Liza (http://elizabethre.wordpress.com/). Thank you, Liza for all your unwavering support and comments.
The Versatile Blogger Award
- Display the award certificate on your site/blog
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
So, seven interesting things about me? Let’s have it…
- I want travel to Egypt someday. As a big fan of the movie The Mummy, I want to see the sun transmit messages via the heliograph in a cave full of gold. Don’t blame me…join me instead.
- Life in the Amazon forest. Spending one of my Christmases there without any means of communication with the outside world will be a great feat. I just love the region!
- Biscuits are my addiction. Like a cigarette is to a smoker, I can’t do without them, especially the Danish buiscuits. So if my kids would someday like to start from where I stopped, I’d like them to start from another tasty brand.
- For some reason, I miss the days of my great grandparents. I would like to travel back in time just to hear the tales of those storytellers under the moonlight.
- A small zoo inside in my house will be nice. Within this artificial home, I’d like to see the following creatures present: mammoths, tigers, jaguars, reindeer, giraffes, and perhaps a couple of peacocks and ostriches.
- When I get old I’d like devout my time and energy to instrumental music. I want to be like Yanni then. I love the guy SO much!
- And this one is pretty much of personal thing…I hope it doesn’t raise so much dust after I get it done.
Sorry I have come short again wrt required number…
Happy blogging to you all…