This post is well overdue. But I can’t go on without asking the award-givers to pardon me for the long delay. Okay folks…
My sincere gratitude to Summer (http://summer4soul.wordpress.com) and Gys (http://lgyslaine.wordpress.com/) for nominating my blog for The Liebster Award. Honestly, the feeling goes beyond words as I add yet another award to my list of awards. Ladies, your blogs are a treat 😀 😎
My dear friends, I encourage you all to visit their respective blogs. Beauty and uniqueness await you.
To the necessary ritual now…
Rules for The Liebster Award:
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Answer the following questions:
- What makes you happiest? Whatever that can put a smile on my face.
- Do you love the Ocean or the Mountains more? Um…that’s a difficult one. I thin I’ll chose the mountains because I love the view from the top.
- What has been your favorite moment of 2012? A lot! God has been so merciful!
- What is your favorite quote and why? “Revolver Ocelot (from MGS3): Given the right situation, the right story, anyone can be shaped into Snake.” I still find time to play my video game (PS3). That quote means a lot to me.
- Do you like yourself? Yes. As a matter of fact, it’s the first rule for self-confidence.
- Do you stay up till the Stroke of Midnight on New Years Eve? Absolutely yes! : )
- Something you wish you get it done ASAP? A host of things really.
- What was your favorite class while still in school? Geography, Economics, Chemistry (Organic).
- What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play? Violin! 🙂 I purchased one late last year.
- Anything you wish you had learned earlier? Nothing in particular. I believe am not too old to learn.
- Do you like to do crafts or draw or even paint? Yes, I’m an artist. And I intend to upload some of my artworks pretty soon.
3. And pass the award onto 11 other blogs and let them know. Well, this award requires that I pass on this award to those who less than 200 posts. So, here is my list:
- Orbs delight
- Disashi Soul
- My Daily Minefield
- Katherine Kacey Page
- Alethea Mathews
For those of you (nominees) who are into awards, here is my list of questions for you…just for a change. You can also decide to come up with yours whenever you choose to pass on the award to other bloggers. So…
- Do you believe in incarnation and why?
- Do you enjoy your time blogging?
- If you had the chance to rule the world, what will you love to uphold or/and put an end to?
- What’s your lucky number?
- One thing/gadget you can’t do without?
- What type of music do you play for relaxation?
- One thing you’ll love to have/do when you are old?
- Do you prefer watching a movie at home or going to the cinema?
- Favorite beverage—tea or coffee?
- One virtue you’ve learnt from your parents?
- A spooky place you’ve been to as a child?
That’s about it.
Happy blogging to you all!